Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from VapePoint website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
1. You must be over 18 years old to be able to buy anything from this website.
2. Cooling Off Period: VapePoint abides by the Distance Selling Act (2000). If, once you have purchased items from us, you decide you no longer want them, then you have 14 calendar days in which to return them and we will refund them in full within 14 days of the cancellation date as long as the packaging remains unopened. This excludes e-liquids, disposables and clearomizers.
3. Safety Warning: Where stated, all of our electronic cigarette (and cigar, if applicable) products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. VapePoint strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
Of ill or poor health
4. Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
6. ‘Approximate cigarette’ guidelines are dictated by the manufacturers and are calculated on an average basis. Due to variations in smoking habits, VapePoint cannot offer any guarantees on how accurate these guidelines are and will not offer refunds based on any complaints regarding equivalent cigarette comparisons.
7. Orders despatched to outside of the UK (i.e. into Europe) are subject to that country’s importation regulations. VapePoint will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
8. VapePoint reserves the right to consolidate orders placed within the same despatch period into one parcel or envelope, and is not obliged to refund any postage charges incurred.
9. Incorrect Delivery Details:
It is responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are under no obligation to issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are not obliged to re-send at our expense, however, a refund will be offered less the postal expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details please contact us as soon as you can.
10. All orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday are posted via Royal Mail First Class delivery service. Next Day Guaranteed does not guarantee delivery over the weekend. ‘Next Day (Saturday Guaranteed)’ only guarantees your order to be delivered on Saturday if placed before 3pm Friday. We cannot be held responsible for delays within the Royal Mail network.
11. Returns: In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect good’s, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure. When sending back products we ask that you acquire proof of postage. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help if you do not have proof of postage.
The below terms apply to VapePoint whose registered address is Middle Farm Nursery Cray Road Crockenhill BR8 8LN
In order to return a product, you must have a VapePoint Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited and unauthorised returns will be disposed of.
Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of the Returns Form being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we are unable to accept it.
Once we have received a returned item, please allow up to 5 working days for it to be processed and replacements/ refunds to be issued.
Non-faulty items may be returned within 14 days of delivery provided they have not been opened (unsealed) or used and are in the same condition as they were sold. E-liquids, disposable e-cigarettes, e-shisha and e-cigars are excluded from this policy and are only returnable if faulty.
Please contact us page if you wish to arrange for an item to be returned.
When sending back products we ask that you acquire proof of postage. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help without proof of postage.
Information We Collect:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are text files which contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
Storing Your Personal Data:
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information:
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We offer FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £15. We take great care to ensure that your purchase reaches you promptly and in excellent condition.
We operate a SAME DAY DISPATCH service on all orders. Orders placed before 4:00pm (Monday-Friday) are dispatched from our warehouse the same day, subject to stock availability and any security checks.
UK Shipping Costs:
FREE Second Class Delivery On All Orders Over £1
£1.99 2nd Class Delivery On All Orders Under £15
£3.49 1st Class Recorded Delivery
£5.95 Special Delivery Next Day Before 1pm
£12.50 Special Delivery Guaranteed Saturday Before 1pm
International Shipping Costs:
As of the 20th of May, we no longer offer international delivery as each neighbouring state in the EU requires that each vendor is individually registered to send products to their country. We will be completing this as soon as the process has been implemented.
Insurance – PLEASE READ
All our free flat rate and Signed For services are insured up to the value of £46. We recommend choosing the Special Delivery option for all orders over £46 as this covers goods up to £500 and is guaranteed next working day delivery. We can only refund/replace goods up to the value of £46 if the free flat rate or signed for option is chosen.
If your order has not arrived within 10 working days (UK orders) and 16vworking days (non-UK orders) please contact us quoting your order number in all correspondence.
If you require any clarification regarding ‘Dispatch & Deliveries’ please feel free to contact us.